Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blog final part 2

I learned a couple new things from taking this class. I learned more about German food and the culture like how people support being nudist. I learned more about the horrors of world war one by reading All Quiet on the Western Front. I also learned more about Prussia. I thought the class was ok for a once a week class. There wasnt too much work that made it ridiculous for a once a week class. The class discussions and research was fun, but watching presentations for two and a half hours was very annoying. We also hardly touched into the subject of German culture all we did was scrape the frosting off of the cake we never dove into the whole cake. I was fine with posting blog posts once a week that fulfilled a certain requirement it was the requirement itself I had a problem with because all the requirements were to write a minimum amount of words and have a relevant topic everything else was our decision to make. I don’t mind having the freedom to write, but I need a little more than a topic and a minimum written amount of words because for the written assignments I wasn’t sure if we could go off and ramble with the info we pulled up or we had to stick with the info that we found and keep it professional and I’m over 200 words so in summary the requirements for the blog assignments were a little vague and needed a little more info on the requirements and the presentations were boring and we hardly touched into German culture and could’ve gone deeper other than that the class was awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment