Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blog final part 1

Blog Reviews
Blog 1: http://ge110alexmc.blogspot.com/
Blog 2: http://ge110jonpo.blogspot.com/
All blogs were chosen through random chance by rolling two ten sided dice.

Blog 1:
It’s a little hard to tell how much care he seems to have kept up with all of his blog posts, but the blog itself lacks any color background so I’d say he cared so-so for his blog. I would give the overall informative quality a 4/5 the quality of info was good, but it was minimal. I would give the readability a 4/5 there was some typos and one of the blog posts had a font that was hard to read. I’d say the blog is a little better than mine mostly because I got a little off course and rambled a bit on some of my posts.
Blog 2:
The author showed great care for the blog it has a very nice background format and nice pictures on the blog posts. The quality of the blog was very informative 5/5. Everything in the blog is easy to read and pretty free flowing 5/5. This blog is way better than mine mostly because of how detailed it is.
Blog 3:

The author showed great care for his blog as it is very colorful in both background and posts. The quality is 5/5, very detailed and thorough. The blog gets 5/5 for the readability as it was clear and concise. The Blog is way better than mine as I said before I got into rambling in mine as well as details that may have been unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment